Securely connect your distributed branches, campuses and data centres
Whether you need the security and ease of use of SD-WAN, or the simplicity and reliability of a managed MPLS WAN solution, we can help you connect your distributed branches, campuses and data centres.
Our WAN solutions are delivered as a Network as a Service offering, meaning less hassle for you and a more reliable service from us, including real-time monitoring and free hardware replacement if something goes wrong. We also handle all the hardware and licensing costs, meaning there’s no up-front fee for you to pay. And if you need some extra security, we can help you with added firewalling.
What is a WAN?
A WAN is typically utilised by organisations operating out of multiple office locations that require a secure, flexible and cost-effective means for their employees to communicate and share information across a central network.
What applications might need a WAN?
- VoIP phone service
- Centralised merchant transactions
- Remote Applications
- Remote Access (e.g. Citrix)
- File transfer/sharing
- Video delivery
- Secure access to internal software applications
- Outsourced network management
- Compliance requirements
- Central data storage & backup
What benefits do I get from a WAN?
- Improve collaboration and consolidate your critical services.
- Deliver voice, data and video applications (hosted, in the cloud or on premises) and connect to our web services partners, Amazon, Google and Microsoft Azure.
- Reduce Costs by sharing resources across sites (e.g. Servers, Firewalls)
- Increase Productivity by having an on-network meeting space to house documents, applications, designs, & communicate over a secure & reliable core backbone.
- Receive Network Reports providing comprehensive information about every monitored device and how they are performing.
Why Telesmart's Network?
With points of presence throughout New Zealand and Australia, Telesmart's carrier-grade network focuses on quality connections for real-time telecommunications. We offer:
With direct connections to Amazon, Google and Azure clouds, as well as New Zealand and Australia's most popular private cloud companies and data centres, Telesmart can connect you securely and reliably to your hosted infrastructure.
Our WAN Products
Protect everything, everywhere. Truly zero touch makes it ideal for your distributed branches, campuses and data centre locations.
The backbone of any successful business is a robust, secure and powerful Wide Area Network (WAN). We design and manage bespoke WAN solutions that ensure quality of service and reliability.
Cyber-attacks are constantly changing, and the threat landscape is evolving. The need for a robust security strategy is more important than ever. Telesmart's Managed Security service provides a comprehensive security solution that protects your business from the latest threats.